Wednesday 15 December 2010

progress

As you can see from the pics I have been very busy the last few days, which is why it seems like its dead on here. Well it’s not. Hopefully once I have finished this project within the next few days (all being well) I should be able to update allot more. I have a few new ideas of things I would like to do, including video tutorials more links a couple of new projects for after New Year, and lots more.
If you have anything you would like to see put up here then leave me a message or comment and I will try my best to help. I have started working on a Tunisian crochet (enterlac) tutorial, which will hopefully be posted on here soon.
I am also trying to get help from my nana and one of her friends as they are both very keen crafters.


I have only the little polar bear to finish, the hat on the penguin, the shading on the floor, Connors name and the outlining then I should be done. Then comes the part I’m dreading, the cutting it out and sowing together. I’m really nervous as I know if I go wrong there’s no going back and it’s likely to be ruined. I need to find some lining for the inside of the stocking as I don’t want little hands tugging at the threads from the inside.

No comments: