Tuesday 20 March 2012

Progress on Yule fairy

Here’s a quick pic of “Yule fairy” this has stitched up pretty quick and has been nice to stitch. This is the first 2 rows of the first page. I’m now debating on whether to carry on with the first 2 rows all the way across then I’ll have the full size of it, or should I work page by page? Hmmmm so choices!
I have completed the finishing of my mystery project which was a lot more easier then I thought it would be. Connor helped with the sowing on the front panel and the whole thing was finished in about 2 hours of hand sowing. I can’t wait to get it wrapped up and given to the birthday girl. I hope she will love it.
 I have recently started teaching Connor to cook easy meals, supervised of course. He is really enjoying it and his eating has got a little bit better. So far we have made tuna and pasta, which is just tuna, pasta and salad cream and beans on toast.
I had a great mother’s day got spoilt rotten even if I did have to make my own breakfast! Me and Connor made a present for my mum which she loved it was a little heart shaped box which we put a few sweets in. It was great fun making it with Connor.

4 comments:

Mouse said...

well done on the stitching .... mmm not sure what I would do as I've got to that dilemma on mine too ...lol
well done on teaching conner to cook as well and lovely gift for your mum :)love mouse xxxx

XXXStitching (Emma) said...

Well done Conner on his new cooking skills - he's all set for University with those meals lol
Stitching coming along nicely enjoy deciding where you are stitching next.

XXXStitching (Emma) said...

Congrats! I'm awarding you the Liebster award. Check out my latest post for details

Dani - tkdchick said...

I tend to like to stitch one page at a time, makes me feel like I'm making progress!!!