Tuesday 27 August 2013

Update on page 3 and birthday buys!!

First of all I would like to say a massive thank you for everyone's kind words on Connors cross stitch. I read all the comments to him and he is over the moon.
 
 
I decided to sew al the black on the page so I have a rough idea of where everything is and can work in rough sections again. So all the black is now done. I then started some of the red on the wing. The colours are amazing and he picture really don't do it any justice!
 


 
Before I forget Esmai is now walking without too much help. Connor goes back to school next week.
And I will finally be able to recover from all the days out we have had. Only problem with keeping the kids busy is I end up more tired them they do!
 
 
Its my birthday next month. The way that things- money wise- are working out at the moment means I got my birthday pressies this month from my partner and children. And the best part Is I got to choose them!!
 
4 New charts from HAED. A Storage box to keep threads in and THE best gridding pen I  have ever found.
No more lost threads!
 
I still haven't finished putting all the threads in
Middle Earth- I have been after this chart forever!!!
Eternal Promise- I fell in love with this chart years ago


Storykeep-Forest Walk- His so cute
Mini Small Things

So lots to keep me busy for the next few years. Now I have to find the time and money to kit all the new buys up.