Tuesday 17 September 2013

Painfully slow progress & MY BIRTHDAY!!!

This little section has been painfully slow. I have worked hours and hours on it and still struggle to see any progress on the background. So I thought sod it and decided to move onto the wrap that's very nicely draped over her arm. Now I have to go back and do the couple of very annoying stitches I missed. It will only take me a few minutes to finish them but to be honest I really cant be bothered..... Someone give me a kick up the butt!

In more positive news ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Im now 25 years old ,admittedly I do feel like im 75years old. Im off for a coffee with my mum and one of our friends.

3 comments:

Minnie said...

OMG if you feel like you're dragging at 25 what will you do at my age:-) (56). Perk-up! And have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

sharine said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day:)

Stitching Noni said...

Happy birthday :)