Tuesday 8 October 2013

Wing part 1 done

I was meant to post this a few days ago but completely forgot! This is the first part of her wing. I will be doing it in two or three stages as I am running out of thread left right and centre. Its driving me mad. I have now moved on to her face and part of her hair. Im working in a block of 3X4 so I can concentrate on her pretty face. It may be awhile before I have another update as it is very confetti heavy.

Connor is having some pretty major problems at school. I wont go into detail just yet but we are looking into Home schooling him. If anyone who reads this little blog has any experience (good or bad) of Home schooling can you email me please. a.k.mcgovern@hotmail.co.uk

Esmai is now a very confident walker but has decided that sleep is for the weak.

1 comment:

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on your progress - looks great :)
Sorry to hear about Conor having problems at school. Unfortunately I don't know anything about home schooling.. Hope it all works out for you all :)